Join very long-time Rider contributor Scott “Bones” Williams on the Adriatic Moto Excursions Sardinia and Corsica – Riders’ Heaven tour, scheduled for Oct 15-23, 2022. Read through on for tour aspects, or click on here to stop by the tour page.
The mountainous, rugged islands of Sardinia and Corsica, positioned in the Mediterranean Sea west of Italy, have some of the best streets, finest landscapes, and most unique culture in all of Europe.
Hilly and curvy, with a really jagged coastline and craggy rock formations, Sardinia is the second major island in the Mediterranean (soon after Sicily) and is an autonomous region of Italy. It delivers thrilling views though riding great bends of by no means-ending seaside cliff streets. Its rugged landscape is dotted with thousands of nuraghi – mysterious Bronze Age stone ruins shaped like beehives. Not to point out a scattering of Roman ruins, Pisan churches, and Spanish Baroque architecture.
A ferry crossing reaches French Corsica, serving up much more twists and turns as the streets wind their way by pine-forested hills and small villages.
This nine-day tour involves 6 driving days (masking a whole of 850 miles) and a single relaxation day (in Alghero, Sardinia) bookended by journey days. Here’s a working day-by-working day itinerary:
Day 1: Welcome to Sardinia!
Day 2: Olbia – Ajaccio
Day 3: Ajaccio – Corte
Working day 4: Corte – Bonifacio
Working day 5: Bonifacio – Alghero
Working day 6: Rest day in Alghero
Day 7: Alghero – Cala Gonone
Working day 8: Cala Gonone – Olbia
Day 9: Flight residence from Olbia
Pricing commences at 3,580 euros (approx. $3,640) for a rider on a rental motorcycle sharing a double area – or 2,990 euros (approx. $3,040) if using your own motorcycle. Solitary-area occupancy, better-spec motorcycles, a passenger, and other updates are excess. See tour website page for comprehensive specifics and pricing.
The rate incorporates:
- Late model motorbike with lockable tricky luggage and tankbags, moreover third-social gathering liability coverage and detailed vehicle coverage
- Seasoned guidebook on a motorcycle
- Assist van for luggage, souvenirs, and a single or two passengers
- 8 nights accommodation in good quality (generally 4-star) accommodations
- 8 breakfasts in the resort
- 7 dinners, generally in standard neighborhood eating places
- All (two) ferry rides and tolls
- Airport transfers up to five times prior to the tour start out, on the past working day of the tour, and just one working day following the tour
- Entrance fees to museums (according to tour method)
- All maps with marked routes for the area being toured
- Substantial tour booklet
- GPS with all the each day routes uploaded
Not provided in the rate:
- Air ticket, dinners on rest days, most lunches, beverages, gasoline, own shelling out, suggestions.
If you are ready for a special motorbike experience, indicator up now! Simply click here for much more info and to ebook the tour.